Opening hours Klässbol weaving mill and store
We welcome you to experience a genuine Swedish craftsmanship at our weaving mill and shop at Klässbol. Here you have access to our entire first and second collections, and you shop at favourable factory prices.
Mon-Fri: 09.00-18.00 (9 am – 6 pm)
Saturday: 10.00-16.00 (10 am – 4 pm)
The day before Christmas Eve 23 Dec: 09.00 – 16.00
Weekdays around Christmas and New Year (v 52 and 1): 10.00 – 16.00
671 95 Klassbol
Psst, do you want to purchase Linen yarn please contact us a day before your visit.
Book a tour at the weaving mill
Linen has been woven at Klässbol’s weaving mill for almost 100 years. Here you have the opportunity to experience the manufacturing of linen products close at hand. You can watch the entire production from warping and weaving till inspection and finished products. Our machinery contains everything from handlooms from the 19th century until complete modern weaving machines. It’s an excellent opportunity to walk around and find out more about the production on your own.You can buy first-class products at favourable fabric prices and also seconds at an even more reduced price.
300 SEK per person
For groups exceeding 30 persons we charge additionally 10 SEK each.
Welcome to an enjoyable experience of genuine swedish craftmanship!
Opening hours Klässbols Stockholm
Welcome to our Showroom and shop at Sveavägen 104 in Stockholm. Here we offer a wide selection of our product range, customer service with a special offer for washing and mangling, and also adapted sales and advice for interior missions. Read the text about store manager Lene Levin here.
Experience genuine Swedish craftsmanship!
27 och 28 dec, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
(Subway station: Rådmansgatan)
113 50 Stockholm
Open Maps to get here
(Open new page)
Bookings, orders and other appointments
Direct: +46 705 85 82 90
(Lena Levin, Store manager)
Can’t get in touch?
Call us at the weaving mill in Klässbol
+46 570 46 01 85
- Andreas JohanssonCEO+46 email@example.com
- Dick JohanssonOwner / Marketing- and export manager+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefan JohanssonOwner/ Master of Weaving+46 email@example.com
- Urban JohanssonOwner / Weaver and Pattern construction+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cenita Johansson ÅsenOwner / Quality manager+46 email@example.com
- Lena LevinManager at Klässbols showroom Stockholm+46 8-612 31 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hans StahlSales representive / Team leader+46 email@example.com
- Magnus LerstenWebbmaster and Digital Communication+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sofia HögefjordCustomer service / Sales+46 email@example.com
- Åsa Björkqvist ErikssonAccounting+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Else Marie OvergaardAgent Denmark/Hørhuset+45 98 93 30 email@example.com
- John JohanssonWeaver/ Lean coordinator+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathrin Thuresson SchützerShop assistant+46 email@example.com
- Linda PhilipssonQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Carl-Erik WillmanWeaver / Photographer+46 570-460185
- Hanna BredbergProduct- and production firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaidute StockunieneQuality / Seamstress+46 570-460185
- Maria BrunzellQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Lotta SörensenShop assistant / Seamstress+46 email@example.com
- Mia LindeQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Siw StavgrenShop assistant / Facility manager+46 570-460185
- Kjell GustavssonJanitor+46 570-460185
- Zofia ErikssonWarping+46 570-460185
Below is a list of our retailers.
- Arvika Konsthantverk0570-106 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.arvikakonsthantverk.nu/Kyrkogatan 17 b 671 31 Arvika
- Dalslands Glashytta0709-969 email@example.com://www.dalslandsglashytta.se Kanalvägen 4 Håverud
- Fryksdals Form0565-130 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.fryksdalsform.se/Kvarngatan 18 686 30 Sunne
- Hofseth gard/NOemail@example.com
- Klassbols Danmark/Hørhuset+45 98 93 30 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.klassbols.dkRubjergvej 14 Lønstrup 9800 Hjørring
- Dahlåkra Damast0411 52 26 email@example.com://www.dahlakra.se/Hammarsvägen 46 271 75 Glemmingebro
- Ernia of Sweden013 10 30 firstname.lastname@example.org://ernia.se/Hovslagaregatan 4 582 46 Linköping
- Gustavsbergs Porslinsfabrik08-570 369 email@example.com://www.gustavsbergsporslinsfabrik.se/Chamottevägen 2 134 40 Gustavsberg
- Hemslöjden i Umeå090 13 70 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.hemslojdenumea.se/Renmarkstorget 5 d 903 26 Umeå
- ICA Nära Mossbergs054 86 60 email@example.com://www.ica.se/butiker/nara/karlstad/ica-nara-mossbergs-874/start/Diamantvägen 3 655 93 Karlstad
- Klässbols Linneväveri08 612 31 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.klassbols.se/Sveavägen 104 113 50 Stockholm
- Kök & Rum0322 63 44 email@example.com://www.kokorum.com/Nygatan 5 441 30 Alingsås
- Marimej0570 801 firstname.lastname@example.orgStorgatan 30 671 31 Arvika
- Norrgavel i Göteborg031 13 05 email@example.com://norrgavel.se/butiker/goteborg/Magasinsgatan 22 411 18 Göteborg
- Norrgavel i Malmö040 12 22 firstname.lastname@example.org://norrgavel.se/butiker/malmo/Engelbrektsgatan 20 211 33 Malmö
- Norrgavel i Stockholm08 545 220 email@example.com://norrgavel.se/butiker/stockholm/Birger Jarlsgatan 27 111 45 Stockholm
- Norrgavel i Uppsala018 10 50 firstname.lastname@example.org://norrgavel.se/butiker/uppsala/Dragarbrunnsgatan 21 753 21 Uppsala
- Presenthörnan0303 803 email@example.com://www.presenthornan.se/Strandvägen 10 444 31 Stenungsund
- Rackstadmuseet0570 809 firstname.lastname@example.org://rackstadmuseet.se/Kungsvägen 11 671 41 Arvika
- Sahlströmsgården0560 100 email@example.com://sahlstromsgarden.se/Utterbyn 20 685 92 Torsby
- Skansenbutiken+46 8 442 82 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.skansen.se/Djurgårdsslätten 49-51 115 21 Stockholm
- Skattkistan0526 email@example.com://www.skattkistan.com/Skolgatan 7 452 30 Strömstad
- Stilmagasinet019firstname.lastname@example.org://stilmagasinet.se/Engelbrektsgatan 24 702 12 Örebro
- Svensk Hemslöjd08 23 21 email@example.com://www.svenskhemslojd.com/butik/kontakt/Norrlandsgatan 20 111 43 Stockholm
- Svenskt Tenn08 670 16 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.svenskttenn.se/Strandvägen 5 114 56 Stockholm
- Värmlands Hemslöjd054 21 09 email@example.com://www.varmlandshemslojd.se/Västra Torggatan 18 652 24 Karlstad
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Klässbols Linneväveri AB protects your personal integrity and strives to always protect your personal information in the best possible way. It is our goal to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal data protection. This policy helps you to understand what kind of information Klässbols Linneväveri collects and how it is used. By agreeing to the policy on the site in connection with the purchase, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the below.
Klässbols Linneväveri AB
Damastvägen 5, SE-671 95 Klässbol Sweden
Org nr: 556078-4711
What personal data do we treat and how do we use your personal information?
We process the personal data you provide to us in order to manage your purchases and to fulfill our commitments to you as a customer. These personal details may include: Your personal identification number, name, e-mail address, purchase, payment and order history, payment and credit card number, postal address, shipping address, IP address and phone number.
The data can also be used for identification, customer surveys, newsletters and for statistical purposes.
Your IP address, name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and if you entered your social security number are stored in our web shop database.
In our business system, we handle your complete personal information only at the time of purchase so that you can carry out your purchase safely. We only save your name, address, e-mail address and phone for any repurchase or delivery. In case of invoice purchases, the personal number is also used for credit information purposes. In both these cases, the data is handled on behalf of our payment and credit reporting agencies.
If a company has made the purchase, we will save the above-mentioned details and organization number, which may cause your personal identification number to be saved if you run a private company.
How long will my personal information be saved?
If you agree to be a registered customer at Klässbols Linneväveri AB, your information will be saved until you unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time as a customer. We continually back up our website, then save your IP address, name, address, phone number, email address and any social security number if you entered this, including files and database in 10 days and then automatically delete it.
How do we protect your personal information?
In order to keep the personal data we treat safely, we have taken several security measures: We have implemented security practices and technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information such as web browser certification technology (SSL). In addition, we have appropriate firewalls and antivirus software to protect and prevent unauthorized access to the network. Access to the areas where personal data are stored is limited and employees are required to be identified by password for access.
Access to, update and correction of your personal information
You have the right to receive, once per calendar year, free information about the personal data processed about you, regardless of how they were collected. If you want such information, please submit a written request to us. The request must be submitted by you by mail to the address stated on the site in accordance with applicable privacy laws. It can not be sent by e-mail.
In order to keep our customer register correct and updated, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal information is not processed for direct marketing purposes if you oppose such treatment. You are entitled to revoke any consent for processing personal data at any time. Such recall may be limited to only part of the treatment, such as direct marketing.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. These simplify your online experience by saving browser information. Cookies allow you to continue to sign in to websites, save site settings, and localized information will be displayed to you.
There are two types of cookies:
• First-party cookies are created by the site you visit. The site is displayed in the address bar.
• Third party cookies are created by other websites. These sites own a portion of the content that appears on the site you visit, such as ads or photos.
In addition to the above-mentioned cookies, we also save a locally stored cookie used by our shopping cart that keeps track of the contents of the shopping cart and further to the checkout. This disappears after a purchase. In case of a canceled purchase, the cookie is still left until you manually empty the shopping cart.
Our site also saves a cookie for language management. This is used occasionally when we choose to change language. That cookie is stored for a year and then disappears.