A movie about Klässbol
Opening hours at the factory and shop in Klässbol
We welcome you to experience x genuine swedish craftsmanship at our weaving mill and shop at Klässbol. Here you have access to our entire first and second collections, and you shop at favourable factory prices.
Ordinary opening hours:
Mon-Fri: 09.00-16.00 (9 am-6 pm)
Saturday: 10.00-16.00 (10 am-4 pm)
Sunday: 10.00-16.00 (10 am-4 pm May-September)
671 95 Klassbol
Book a tour at the weaving mill
Linen has been woven at Klässbol’s weaving mill for almost 100 years. Here you have the opportunity to experience the manufacturing of linen products close at hand. You can watch the entire production from warping and weaving till inspection and finished products. Our machinery contains everything from handlooms from the 19th century until complete modern weaving machines. It’s an excellent opportunity to walk around and find out more about the production on your own.You can buy first-class products at favourable fabric prices and also seconds at an even more reduced price.
300 SEK per person
For groups exceeding 30 persons we charge additionally 10 SEK each.
Welcome to an enjoyable experience of genuine swedish craftmanship!
Factory and shop in Klässbol:
Sunday: 10.00-16.00 (May-September)
Showroom and shop in Stockholm:
Opening hours showroom and store in Stockholm
Welcome to our Showroom and shop at Sveavägen 104 in Stockholm
Here we offer a wide selection of our product range, customer service with a special offer for washing and mangling, and also adapted sales and advice for interior missions.
Experience genuine Swedish craftsmanship!
Closed for the summer: july 7th, open again august 7th.
Visit us here:
(Subway station: Rådmansgatan)
113 50 Stockholm
KaffeKvarnen in Klässbol
Located close to the factory (250 m) is KaffeKvarnen, a café that offers a harmonious complement to your visit. Here you can buy ice cream, pastry from the bakery or enjoy a glas of vin with some food. All that in an environment that indicatives a historical meeting point. The environment at KaffeKvarnen is awarded, both for its interior and exterior.
KaffeKvarnen is owned by Klässbols Linneväveri. New entrepreneur to operate Kaffekvarnen from the season 2018, is Weronica Johansson. The premises are extremely suitable for weddings, birthdays, private parties, etc.
Call us for information or reservation!
kl. 11.00 to 17.00
Midsummers’ eve closed
Midsummer Day-August 12:
kl. 11:00 to 18:00
13 August-30 September.
kl. 11:00 to 17:00
Opening hours, contact and table reservations:
(open in new page)
- Andreas JohanssonCEO+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dick JohanssonOwner / Marketing- and export manager+46 email@example.com
- Hans StahlSales representive / Team leader+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sofia HögefjordCustomer service / Sales+46 email@example.com
- Cenita Johansson ÅsenOwner / Quality manager+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Åsa Björkqvist ErikssonAccounting+46 email@example.com
- Stefan JohanssonOwner/ Master of Weaving+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urban JohanssonOwner / Weaver and Pattern construction+46 email@example.com
- Sofia JansdotterManager at Klässbols showroom Stockholm+46 8-612 31 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magnus LerstenContent Manager / digital communication+46 email@example.com
- Kathrin Thuresson SchützerShop firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanna BredbergProduct- and production email@example.com
- Kristina AnderssonQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda PhilipssonQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Maria BrunzellQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Marina SandströmQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Mia LindeQuality / Seamstress / Shop assistant+46 570-460185
- Carl-Erik WillmanWeaver / Photographer+46 570-460185
- Siw StavgrenShop assistant / Facility manager+46 570-460185
- John JohanssonWeaver/ Lean coordinator+46 email@example.com
- Kjell GustavssonJanitor+46 570-460185
- Zofia ErikssonWarping+46 570-460185
Below is a list of our reatilers.
- Almedalsmagasinet031 17 20 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.almedalsmagasinet.se/Korsgatan 13
411 16 Göteborg
- Arvika Konsthantverk0570 106 email@example.com://www.arvikakonsthantverk.nu/Kyrkogatan 17 b
671 31 Arvika
- Dahlåkra Damast0411 52 26 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.dahlakra.se/Hammarsvägen 46
271 75 Glemmingebro
- Ernia of Sweden013 10 30 email@example.com://ernia.se/Hovslagaregatan 4
582 46 Linköping
- Fryksdals Form9565 911 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.fryksdalsform.se/Kvarngatan 18
686 30 Sunne
- Gustavsbergs Porslinsfabrik08-570 369 email@example.com://www.gustavsbergsporslinsfabrik.se/Chamottevägen 2
134 40 Gustavsberg
- Hemslöjden i Umeå090 13 70 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.hemslojdenumea.se/Renmarkstorget 5 d
903 26 Umeå
- ICA Nära Mossbergs054 86 60 email@example.com://www.ica.se/butiker/nara/karlstad/ica-nara-mossbergs-874/start/Diamantvägen 3
655 93 Karlstad
- Klässbols Linneväveri08 612 31 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.klassbols.se/Sveavägen 104
113 50 Stockholm
- Kök & Rum0322 63 44 email@example.com://www.kokorum.com/Nygatan 5
441 30 Alingsås
- Linslöjden045 78 00 firstname.lastname@example.org://linslojden.se/Häradsvägen 11
370 10 Bräkne-Hoby
- Marimej0570 801 email@example.comStorgatan 30
671 31 Arvika
- Norrgavel i Göteborg031 13 05 firstname.lastname@example.org://norrgavel.se/butiker/goteborg/Magasinsgatan 22
411 18 Göteborg
- Norrgavel i Malmö040 12 22 email@example.com://norrgavel.se/butiker/malmo/Engelbrektsgatan 20
211 33 Malmö
- Norrgavel i Stockholm08 545 220 firstname.lastname@example.org://norrgavel.se/butiker/stockholm/Birger Jarlsgatan 27
111 45 Stockholm
- Norrgavel i Uppsala018 10 50 email@example.com://norrgavel.se/butiker/uppsala/Dragarbrunnsgatan 21
753 21 Uppsala
- Presenthörnan0303 803 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.presenthornan.se/Strandvägen 10
444 31 Stenungsund
- Rackstadmuseet0570 809 email@example.com://rackstadmuseet.se/Kungsvägen 11
671 41 Arvika
- Sahlströmsgården0560 100 firstname.lastname@example.org://sahlstromsgarden.se/Utterbyn 20
685 92 Torsby
- Skansenbutiken+46 8 442 82 email@example.com://www.skansen.se/Djurgårdsslätten 49-51
115 21 Stockholm
- Skattkistan0526 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.skattkistan.com/Skolgatan 7
452 30 Strömstad
- Stilmagasinet019email@example.com://stilmagasinet.se/Engelbrektsgatan 24
702 12 Örebro
- Svensk Hemslöjd08 23 21 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.svenskhemslojd.com/butik/kontakt/Norrlandsgatan 20
111 43 Stockholm
- Svenskt Tenn08 670 16 email@example.com://www.svenskttenn.se/Strandvägen 5
114 56 Stockholm
- Värmlands Hemslöjd054 21 09 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.varmlandshemslojd.se/Västra Torggatan 18
652 24 Karlstad
The history of Klässbols
Our history began in 1884 when our grandfather Hjalmar Johansson, was born in Klässbol Värmland, Sweden into a large family of eight children. At age nine, Hjalmar began working as an errand boy at the local wool factory. Here he developed a keen interest in weaving that increased over the years. After working as a cloth darner in Arvika and Sågmyra, he moved to Borås to study at the weaving school. He gained experience at the weaveries Borås Jaquardväveri and Västergötlands Yllefabrik in Tidan.
In 1918, he received an offer to return to Klässbol, Stafnäs Ullspinneri, wool factory needed help due to change of generation. Our grandfather, his wife Augusta and their eight children moved back to their native region and Hjalmar was employed as weaving supervisor at the wool factory. He soon realized that the factory could not be saved, but had meanwhile started weaving linen sheets and towels on a hand-operated loom at home in his kitchen. The linen was supplied by local farmers, and grandfather wove the products for family and friends. His customers gradually increased, and in 1921 he bought his first mechanical loom. It dominated the living room, and a hole had to be bored in the floor of the bedroom above to make room for the much treasured Jaquard on top of the loom. The loom operated non-stop night and day. In 1924, grandfather bought a small cottage 400 meters from the house and moved his production there. He also invested in two more looms. Grandfather Hjalmar started seven patterns before he suddenly passed away in 1928, only 44 years old. Little did he imagine that his craft would develop into an international company.
After grandfather´s death, his family faced a tough decision – should they continue running the weaver? There were many debts but no money. The answer came when the family found a life insurance policy that grandfather had taken out without his wife´s knowledge. It was worth SEK 4,000 – a fortune in those days. It was as if grandfather had known what would happen. Now the family could continue the business he had started. Our father, Vitalis, took charge of the weaving. Aunt Viola managed the accounts, grandmother dealt with sales and the other children helped as they grew older. Despite hard times and many setbacks, they continued running the weavery and carrying on the family tradition.
In 1975, the weavery was passed on to the family´s sons Sven-Olof, Torbjörn and myself, who had all been weavers since the age of 14. Today, our brother Urban also is a owner and so are our nephew Stefan and niece Cenita who took over after theirs fathers, Sven-Olof and Torbjörn. Meanwhile, Andreas – another fourth generation family member – has become the company´s Managing Director (CEO).
Quality is our most important value, just as it was for our grandfather. Our weave patterns are a cultural treasure that we have inherited and have utmost respect for. The pleasure of sharing these timeless patterns and other top-quality designs is our driving force, which we hope will continue taking Klässbols along the path that grandfather started long ago.
Dick Johansson – one of four owners
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Klässbols Linneväveri AB protects your personal integrity and strives to always protect your personal information in the best possible way. It is our goal to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal data protection. This policy helps you to understand what kind of information Klässbols Linneväveri collects and how it is used. By agreeing to the policy on the site in connection with the purchase, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the below.
Klässbols Linneväveri AB
Damastvägen 5, SE-671 95 Klässbol Sweden
Org nr: 556078-4711
What personal data do we treat and how do we use your personal information?
We process the personal data you provide to us in order to manage your purchases and to fulfill our commitments to you as a customer. These personal details may include: Your personal identification number, name, e-mail address, purchase, payment and order history, payment and credit card number, postal address, shipping address, IP address and phone number.
The data can also be used for identification, customer surveys, newsletters and for statistical purposes.
Your IP address, name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and if you entered your social security number are stored in our web shop database.
In our business system, we handle your complete personal information only at the time of purchase so that you can carry out your purchase safely. We only save your name, address, e-mail address and phone for any repurchase or delivery. In case of invoice purchases, the personal number is also used for credit information purposes. In both these cases, the data is handled on behalf of our payment and credit reporting agencies.
If a company has made the purchase, we will save the above-mentioned details and organization number, which may cause your personal identification number to be saved if you run a private company.
How long will my personal information be saved?
If you agree to be a registered customer at Klässbols Linneväveri AB, your information will be saved until you unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time as a customer. We continually back up our website, then save your IP address, name, address, phone number, email address and any social security number if you entered this, including files and database in 10 days and then automatically delete it.
How do we protect your personal information?
In order to keep the personal data we treat safely, we have taken several security measures: We have implemented security practices and technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information such as web browser certification technology (SSL). In addition, we have appropriate firewalls and antivirus software to protect and prevent unauthorized access to the network. Access to the areas where personal data are stored is limited and employees are required to be identified by password for access.
Access to, update and correction of your personal information
You have the right to receive, once per calendar year, free information about the personal data processed about you, regardless of how they were collected. If you want such information, please submit a written request to us. The request must be submitted by you by mail to the address stated on the site in accordance with applicable privacy laws. It can not be sent by e-mail.
In order to keep our customer register correct and updated, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your personal information is not processed for direct marketing purposes if you oppose such treatment. You are entitled to revoke any consent for processing personal data at any time. Such recall may be limited to only part of the treatment, such as direct marketing.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. These simplify your online experience by saving browser information. Cookies allow you to continue to sign in to websites, save site settings, and localized information will be displayed to you.
There are two types of cookies:
• First-party cookies are created by the site you visit. The site is displayed in the address bar.
• Third party cookies are created by other websites. These sites own a portion of the content that appears on the site you visit, such as ads or photos.
In addition to the above-mentioned cookies, we also save a locally stored cookie used by our shopping cart that keeps track of the contents of the shopping cart and further to the checkout. This disappears after a purchase. In case of a canceled purchase, the cookie is still left until you manually empty the shopping cart.
Our site also saves a cookie for language management. This is used occasionally when we choose to change language. That cookie is stored for a year and then disappears.